F/T Health Care Aide
Lindenwood Retirement Living provides housing, recreation, and social services to Seniors in a caring Christian Environment. We place value on serving with compassion, embracing independence, fostering connection, and leading innovation. We are committed to a culture that fosters community, teamwork, innovation and creativity.
We are currently seeking applications for a Full Time Health Care Aide to join our team who will contribute to the overall care of the residents we serve.
What we offer:
– Stable, full time hours (64 hours biweekly) – Shifts are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday (7am – 1:30pm) and every other Saturday and Sunday (7am – 1pm)
– Accumulated paid vacation time
– Paid sick time
– Company Benefits plan (shared cost)
– Company matched pension plan
– Ability to pick up more shifts
– Discounted on-site meals
– Employee appreciation events throughout the year
– Long Service Awards
What you will do:
– Complete tasks according to resident’s individualized care plan
– Follow protocols for universal precautions
– Maintain accountability by observing and reporting any changes to the Resident Care Director
– Assist the Resident Care Director in the office with staff scheduling, care plan implementation, etc. on an as needed basis
What you will offer:
– Passion and desire to work with the seniors in our community
– A Health Care Aide certificate from a recognized institution
– Knowledge and Experience working within Microsoft Office Applications
– Excellent command of the English language including spoken, understanding, and written communication skills
– Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to provide leadership to the Resident Care department as called upon in the absence of the Resident Care Director
– Easy going with the ability to be flexible to changing needs
Our organization takes care in matching potential employees to positions. This approach is intended to ensure a positive experience for all concerned.
You can expect to go through the following steps:
The Application Process
Please send your resume and cover letter to Ashley Hibbs, Human Resources, email@example.com
Please be sure to indicate what position you are applying for.
This is a two-way street. You will be asked about yourself, your qualifications and experience. Your questions may include:
- What will I be doing?
- May I see the position description?
- Who will supervise my work?
- What kind of feedback will I get?
- Will you do a background check on me, what does that involve?
We will ask you for references and those will be checked. We require all employees submit a current (within last six months) Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Person’s Search, this is at the employee’s cost.
Orientation and Training
We will ensure you have all the information and preparation you need to undertake your responsibilities.