Welcome to Independent, Non-Profit Retirement Housing
Retirement Living within a caring Christian community.
Community & Features
Lindenwood Villa and Lindenwood Estates are part of a larger campus that offers a continuum of seniors’ housing and care. All facilities are under on-site Winnipeg Mennonite Seniors Care Inc. (WMSCI) management. Residents are given priority if admission to the Assisted Living facilities (Lindenwood Manor and Lindenwood Terrace) is ever required.
- Spacious two-bedroom suites with private balconies (many with enclosures).
- Individually controlled heat/air conditioners and hydro meter for each suite.
- Accessible building for the mobility impaired – elevators to each floor (including parking).
- Underground enclosed and heated parking with individual remote-controlled access.
- Separate exercise and library rooms on floors two and three.
- In-suite storage rooms with built-in connections for washer and dryer (resident supplied).
- Large common room on main floor with kitchen and games room and direct access to large outdoor patio areas.
- Front door enterphone system with security camera access.
- Guest suite accommodation available (for nominal fee) – two-room suite including ensuite bathroom/shower.
What is a Life Lease?
Lindenwood Villa Inc. and Lindenwood Estates Inc. are not-for-profit corporations sponsored by WMSCI.
They are a Life Lease housing project for those aged 55 years and over.